Ice House Rentals
BearPaw offers ice house rentals ranging from 4 to 6 man sleepers . Our wide plowed roads enable you to drive your vehicle to your rental house door.
Our guide Tyler will show you some of his techniques and lures that will help you catch these world famous Upper Red Lake walleyes. We experience a very strong shallow water bite early season and typically follow the fish as they make their transition out to deeper water. We are always on fish, because we are out on the ice scouting every day.
Fish houses are equipped with:
- Fish house will be clean, warm, on freshly drilled holes, and ready to fish upon your arrival.
- All fisherman will have 2 holes to fish with a rattle reel for each.
- Bunks with mattresses
- 110 volt receptacles and 12 volt lights/fans
- Propane lights
- Cook tops
- Propane heat
- Outhouses close by
- We will check on you throughout the day.
What you need to bring:
- Your MN fishing license
- Food and water
- Fishing gear/Bait – available in Waskish
- Cooking utensils
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Generator and gas can
- Battery to run 12 volt lights
Weekday Fish House Pricing excluding Fridays:
- 4 man 8×20 (2 double beds) sleeper $200/night
- 4-5 man 10×20 sleeper $240/night
- 5-6 man 10×22 sleeper $275/night
- 4 man (Deluxe-Ella house) sleeper 10X22 $275/night
Weekend Fish House Pricing
- 4 man 8×20 (2 double beds) sleeper $220/night
- 4-5 man 10×20 sleeper $275/night
- 5-6 man 10×22 sleeper $300/night
- 4 man (Deluxe-Ella house) sleeper10X22 $300/night
Special February Pricing– Weekday only! Sunday-Thursday
- 4 man 8×20 (2 double beds) sleeper $175/night
- 4-5 man 10×20 sleeper $200/night
- 5-6 man 10×22 sleeper $240/night
- 4 man (Deluxe-Ella house) sleeper 10X22 $250/night
Active Duty discount with a military card-(valid for 1 house only)- Call for pricing
Phone: To book a house call Steve at 218-368-3755
The late season crappie day trips will start after walleye season ends. 1-4 man- $450/day – 2 person minimum. This does not include lodging or a hub. We can go wherever the crappie takes us. To book a guided crappie fishing trip call or text Tyler at 218-368-3754.