Guided Fishing Trips
Bear Paw Guides has been doing guided fishing trips on Upper Red Lake for 17 years. We are proud to say that we have made quite the reputation for consistently putting people on fish, day in and day out, hard or soft water.
Your guide, Captain Tyler Brasel is a well known and highly regarded guide on Upper Red Lake. He shows a passion and skill for fishing like no other. You will notice this when in his boat, catching walleye after walleye or landing that 40+” northern pike, the high fives and whoops and hollers! Tyler lives in Waskish, on the shore of URL year round and dedicates his life to his family, business and the outdoors.
You will be fishing out of a 21 foot fiberglass state of the art Yar craft boats.
What to Bring on your Guided Fishing Trips:
- Minnesota Fishing License
- Proper rain gear and clothing for the time of year
- Sun visor or hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Small cooler with water, soft drinks, bag lunch, and snacks
Included with your guided fishing trip:
- Tackle and bait (you may bring a favorite rod if you have one and a small tackle box if you choose to)
- Life vests (you may bring your own if you choose)
- Complimentary fish cleaning service
Full Day Trips: 1-3 people: $350.00
Half Day Trips (4 hours): 1-3 people: $240.00
(A 4th person is possible but it’s tighter in the boat)
Follow Boat: $ 150.00 each
All reservations are first come first serve. Book early for good dates.
Lake of the Woods fishing trips are available starting the end of June!