Duck Hunting the Beautiful Upper Red Lake
When were not fishing in this beautiful north country, we usually have some kind of hunting on our minds.
One of Tyler’s favorite thing to do during the fall is duck hunting.
Duck hunting in the Waskish area could take place anywhere from a flooded rice field, making a long windy trip up a river in a boat while it’s still dark, hunting divers on big, beautiful Upper Red Lake or laying in ground blinds for geese. There are endless opportunities in the Waskish area if you know where to look and you put in the time scouting like we do!
Come on up and get away from the crowds, and experience the shooting upper red lake has to offer!
2 guys – $150.00
50$ per guy for additional people in the group
What we provide:
- Transportation to/from hunting area (up to 6 guys)
- A great gun dog (drake)
- A guide with the drive and passion to put you on birds
What to Bring:
- Correct waterfowl camo fitted for the conditions
- Small game license, state and federal stamp(early goose if applicable)
- Face paint for duck hunts
- Gun and ammo
- Lunch snacks pop etc.